Terms & Conditions
METHOD OF PAYMENT:
1. Cash US Dollars
2. Travelers Checks: Visa, American Express
3. Credit Cards: Visa and Master Card. Please note that a 5% charge fee on amount charged to credit card is applicable on all card transactions.
4. Please note NO Personal or Cashiers checks are excepted.
5. Accounts must be settled before leaving camp.
6. We charge $25 for phone call to clients credit card company (international call), for card processing or authorization.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BUSINESS:
- To confirm a booking, 50% of the total daily rate is required, the balance of the daily rate is payable on the commencement of the safari.
- Please note that only traveller’s cheques or cash will be accepted as payment, no personal cheques. Please make prior arrangements with your credit card company regarding payments to LUARA AFRICAN SAFARIS. Failure to do so will result in your Bank declining the transaction.
- Deposit serves as confirmation of agreement and arrangements between the client and LUARA AFRICAN SAFARIS. A cancellation must therefore be made in writing and receipt acknowledge by LUARA AFRICAN SAFARIS. Deposits are non refundable except where the hunt is cancelled more than 12 months prior to the hunting date. The deposit may then be carried forward to a hunt, the following year.
- Before commencement of the safaris, clients are required to complete and sign a safaris contract and a general information sheet.
- All clients and observers are required to read and sign our indemnity form before the commencement of the safaris.
- All rates are quoted in US$ (dollars)
- The client’s arrival day and departure day will be considered a non-hunting day at $150.00 per client, observers at $100.00 each excluding the 14% vat tax.
- Any travelling day between states/hunting areas will be considered a hunting day.
- Any client wishing to fly between areas is responsible for his own, pro hunter and one skinners airfare.
- Prices are subjected to change without prior notice due to possible currency fluctuations.
- Value added tax(VAT) of 14% at present, is payable on all daily rates and transporation only . Trophy fees are exempt, as they are an export.VAT cannot be claimed back on the daily rates as it is for a service provider.
- Any animal wounded will be paid in full prior to departure: if blood, hair, bone or stomach fluid is found.